- Type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: Competitive
Overview of the role
We’re currently recruiting for our Graduate programme which provides an entry point to become a Consultant or Project Management within our Professional Services division. You’ll join our dynamic team delivering mission-critical programmes on behalf of PTS and their clients.
Our programme takes you on an initial 8-week intensive induction training programme. On completion, you’ll be placed on four workplace rotations that take you through the following areas: Marketing, Commercial, Project and System Management and Professional Services Consultancy. With the latter, you’ll be employed on an active project under the supervision and mentorship of a senior consultant. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients across a number of business sectors.
By embarking on this journey with us, we hope you become a competent and influential member of our Professional Services team, helping the company grow in the future.
As a graduate, you'll be
• Working within four areas of the business under supervision, learning the fundamentals of each areas
• Working under the supervision of a senior consultant on an active project
• Working with our clients, in a professional manner while promoting the reputation of PTS in the technology and project management community
We'reThis role will suit someone with the following skills, qualifications and experience
• The ability to multi-task to a high level
• Excellent organisational skills
•Ability to use your own initiative and be resourceful
• Ability to work well within a team or independently
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Leadership potential
• Self-confident and self-motivated
PTS is a global digital architecture practice. We offer clients a personalised service to transform their operations through technology. We combine strategic guidance with innovative design and practical implementation to ensure technology transforms, engages and optimises.
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.