Technical Project Manager/Co-ordinator – Boston, MA
- Type: Project Management
- Location: Boston, MA
- Salary: Competitive
PTS is a global digital architecture practice. We offer clients a personalized service to transform their operations through technology. We combine strategic guidance with innovative design and practical implementation to ensure technology transforms, engages, and optimizes.
We are currently working on a large scale infrastructure project for a large financial company and have a vacancy for a Technical Project Manager/Co-ordinator.
The functions of a Technical Project Manager/Co-ordinator include:
- Pooled resource who provides internal and external communications coordination
- Identifying app owners of assets
- Managing work track artifacts
- Coordinating workshops and meetings with Client SMEs
- Supporting Technical PMs in meeting administration, presentations, charts, data, notes, minutes and records
- Distribution and circulation of meeting agendas and minutes of engaged Application Projects
- Maintaining document control in SharePoint
- Time reporting
- Resource tracking
- Providing project data to Program Office
- Creating and Coordinating Implementation Change Requests
The Technical Skills Required includes:
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Use of Excel, MS Word and other MS Office programs, including MS Project and Visio
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or Related Field.
- 2+ years experience as a project coordinator
- 2+ years experience in fast-paced technology project roles
- 1+ years experience in the financial services sector
- Preferably 1+ years experience in application re−platforming/deployment project experience
- Preferably PMP qualification or equivalent
Preferably experience working for a multinational corporation
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favorable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.