Unified Communications & Collaboration Consultant
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: Competitive
Overivew of the role:
Working in the workplace practice of this rapidly expanding global independent IT consultancy, you will ideally currently be working in a senior technical consultancy or pre-sales consultancy and possess significant experience in a relevant area.
The UC&C arena is one of constant development and as such, clients look to PTS to provide the relevant advice, guidance and services to assist them and as such the role of a UC&C consultant is critical in ensuring project success.
The main responsibilities of a Unified Comms Consultantinclude:
• Engaging and understanding the business needs of the client
• Defining the relevant technologies to meet the business needs
• Formulating the business needs and technology requirements into a written strategy
• Presenting and justifying the strategy to both technical and non-technical client teams and senior management
• Running competitive procurement exercises
• Project managing the implementation of the chose technologies and services
This role will suit someone with the following skills, qualifications and experience
• Unified Comms
- IP Telephony; on-prem, cloud and hybrid services
- Contact Centre Systems
- Call Recording
- Toolsets e.g. SfB, Teams, WebEx Teams, Slack, Workplace
- Integration with core business apps
- Integration with AV & AV environments
PTS is a global digital architecture practice. We offer clients a personalised service to transform their operations through technology. We combine strategic guidance with innovative design and practical implementation to ensure technology transforms, engages and optimises.
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.