Your Independent Digital Campus Consultants
PTS is an independent Consulting and Project Management firm providing IT, AV, Infrastructure and Security services across all RIBA stages of Construction-led Projects. If you are embarking on a landmark new build development or refurbishment on campus, we believe that our technology expertise and construction experience can deliver significant value to the project.
Interface between IT, Estates and the University
We provide strategic guidance and project management to the benefit of the Project Design Team, the Estates and Technology representatives, and the University’s end users. We help these stakeholders to communicate, collaborate and stay engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
Capturing your IT vision at the earliest stages
Involvement at the earliest stages allows us to have the appropriate dialogue with Architects, Cost Consultants and the wider team to ensure that your vision for IT is captured and implemented.
Read our Smart Campus Strategy Brochure
The ingredients of a Smart Campus are already available. The challenge is following the right recipe…The result is a vision of a Smart Campus that aligns to the University strategy, captures the imagination, and provides clear guidance to all stakeholders on the practical next steps they must undertake to make it work.
Why work with PTS on education construction programmes?
- 1,000 + construction-led programmes in 35 years, from 10,000 sq. ft. to 1 million sq. ft.
- Extensive heritage in the education sector across the PTS Group; we have worked with 108 universities in the UK and 150 Schools, Colleges, UTCs, and Academies
- Strength in-depth and breadth: no consultancy firm can rival the number of FTE Consultants (80 in the UK alone) across the full breadth of technology disciplines: AV, Acoustics, Unified Communications, Networks, Physical Infrastructure, Security and Data Centres
- 85% of our clients re-engage PTS based on a recognition that we Listen, Consult, Add Value and Mitigate Risk; we customize fit-for-purpose solutions rather than recommend technology for technology’s sake
- Trusted Partner Reputation – independent, vendor-agnostic advice without conflicts of interest