PTS enables the Client to enhance the workplace and improves collaboration through the implementation of quality Audio Visual solutions in a complex environment.
Burgess Hill, UK
PTS assisted the Client, an American Financial Services Organisation, to transform its ormer office space into a modern, flexible and agile workplace able to support 900 employees. The Client was provided with assistance with regards to the design, fit-out and procurement of the office’s AV features before the Client relocated back to the location.
- Meeting room design complied with standards set by the Clients headquarters in the United States
- USB3 cable solutions in each meeting room
- Divisible boardroom with optimum acoustics
- 200-seat restaurant/ Town-Hall space complete with AV solutions
- AV training programmes to enable end-users to gain a better understanding of the technology implement and how they worked
PTS has taken on many complex AV projects and used previous experience and expertise to overcome the challenges posed by the building’s architecture within a tight timeframe. The project highlighted the need for AV solutions to be considered earlier on in the programme with overall designs for rooms. Regardless, PTS was able to deliver high-quality solutions that enable the Client to benefit from excellent audio and visual quality throughout the premises. As a result, the Client can now easily communicate on a multinational level through the use of the new AV facilities.
IT, AV, and Physical Security drive International Insurance Company, Markel International, at their new home, the iconic 20 Fenchurch Street.Read more
From a grade-II-listed car garage to a modern, agile workspace that pulls out all the stops to engage it's workforceRead more