PTS assists the Client to create a collaborative, innovative and award-winning working and trading environment by designing the AV Components and providing IT Project Management to support the ambitious relocation project.
The Client was due to relocate to a new, 11 storey premises following the purchase of additional business operations in Europe and Asia. The new workspace needed to reflect the Client’s globally recognised reputation as leaders in innovation and the relocation provided the Client with the opportunity to create a collaborative culture and align IT with the business strategy.
- IT Relocation implementation support, advice and guidance
- Innovative collaborative working environment
- Building-wide IP Video Conference and blanket Wi-Fi
- 1,800 water-cooled trading desks
- AV-equipped meeting spaces
- 200-seat broadcast equipped auditorium
- Enhanced internal communications through audio and video conferencing, IPTV, webcast and broadcast
- Cross-platform media solutions
- Best Infrastructure Achievement, 2010 Banking Technology Awards
- IT Team of the Year, 2010 Banking Technology Awards
Read the Full Case Study
“Having PTS working full time on the site, seven days a week, enabled the Consultants to provide great value to the Client, ensuring processes were adhered to, driving the project goals from a central location.”
Having PTS working full time on the site, seven days a week, enabled the Consultants to provide great value to the Client, ensuring processes were adhered to, driving the project goals from a central location. The Client was able to achieve all its project goals regarding technology, performance, innovation and building sustainability. The Sunday times endorsed the project, hailing it as one of the most eco-friendly buildings in the City with the use of green technology and a 90% waste recycling rate.
AV & Digital Signage helps to build a workplace designed to attract and inspire a new generationRead more