Global Financial Advisory Group
Successful corporate relocation to contemporary new 15-storey London headquarters sees the client delighted with ‘best of the best’ IT and AV capabilities.
PTS Consulting (PTS) was introduced to the client by the construction project management company and was then subsequently engaged on the prestigious project via a competitive tender process to act as IT Consultancy Partner for the relocation.
In this role, PTS would represent the client as part of the project development monitoring team and act as part of a collaborative professional team from inception to delivery of the fit-out including design, procurement, construction, commissioning and business migration.
- Creative, high-specification space
- Increased IT performance and enhanced user experience
- Future-proof infrastructure
- Converged IP Network Infrastructure that provided greater resiliency and flexibility
- Harmonised centralised room and resource management system
- Integrated room booking resources
- AV Control and Management
- Global Video Conferencing infrastructure over IP connecting up to 40 worldwide locations
- Sophisticated audio system for the glass “sky pavilion”
- Training suites with session recording, playback and remote broadcast via video conferencing
- IPTV system to broadcast 29 TV and radio channels
- AV system for gym and exercise studio
Thanks to PTS, the client has benefited from independent advice and guidance to translate client vision into reality and represent the client’s needs from initial IT and multimedia strategy, through to design, procurement and implementation. The Client has IT and AV capabilities on a flexible, future-proof and centralised IP infrastructure and reduced IT and AV support costs and ease of management.