Cushman and Wakefield
Cushman and Wakefield derives real benefits from a successful LAN migration and implementation of converged IP Telephony…
With 600 employees working at Cushman and Wakefield’s headquarter premises in the City of London dealing with colleagues and clients around the globe on a daily basis, it is imperative that the IT infrastructure is able to provide a functional and resilient communications environment. Cushman and Wakefield had identified a requirement to implement IT Telephony within its London headquarters, in order to benefit from having a technically advanced converged future-proof platform. This would also set a new standard that could be implemented across Europe.
- Lan migration to support 600 users in London headquarters with no disruption to service
- Resilient IP converged future-proof telephony platform to set a new standard that can be implemented across Europe
- Strategic project management and planning advice throughout the project lifecycle
- Best practice design and procurement to ensure solution was cost-efficient and fully aligned with the business and user needs
- Business As Usual implementation with regular project reporting from PTS Consultants delivered consistency throughout the project and reduced the risk for the Client
Read the Full Case Study
“The LAN migration and IP Telephony convergence projects really demonstrated the value of bringing in external IT and Project Management Consultancy, PTS Consulting, as our partner. This project was comparably more successful than previous IT projects we had undertaken. PTS Consulting’s Project Managers were able to bring in best practice expertise and conduct QA to ensure a consistent approach and performance at all times. Taking an independent stance, PTS Consulting was able to ensure that the solution was not over-specified and that we weren’t over-charged. The savings made proved the projects were more cost-efficient when supported via PTS Consulting rather than direct with the supplier.”- Richard Sharpe, IT Operations Director, Cushman and Wakefield
The LAN migration was carried out over four weekends enabling business as usual to continue for the Client. The IPT implementation was then project managed over two weekends with no disruption to service. To ensure adherence to the quality objectives set in the migration strategy and plan, PTS worked to a project methodology and delivered project progress reports to Cushman and Wakefield regularly throughout the project.
PTS Consulting assists a leading Global Mining Corporation to relocate to its newly, refurbished, prestigious Headquarters, acting as a trusted advisor to the Client.Read more
From a grade-II-listed car garage to a modern, agile workspace that pulls out all the stops to engage it's workforceRead more