Rathbones set to make efficient use of the workplace thanks to successful data centre relocation
With a corporate relocation project on the horizon for its London headquarters, Rathbones was considering separating its data centre facilities from its people, in order to simplify the people move and make better and more efficient use of its central London real estate.
- Creation of a business case and budge for moving the Data Centre offsite
- Ensured smooth transition into the Data Centre project
- Leadership focus for Data Centre relocation programme
- IT Expertise for every aspect of the corporate relocation
- Separation of user workspace from Data Centre environment makes more efficient use of the central London real estate
- Cost efficiency
- Guaranteed standard of critical services infrastructure provision
“By utilising the knowledge and experience provided by PTS, Rathbones was able to deliver our first ever data centre on time and within budget.”- Muneer Alam, IT Programme Director at Rathbones
PTS provided leadership focus for the data centre relocation programme, seeing the solution procurement through to the award of contracts. PTS then delivered project management expertise and assistance to co‐ordinate the system and services move, working with the service carriers and colocation provider. To make the programme as time‐efficient as possible, the move was implemented over a UK bank holiday weekend and PTS oversaw: the decommissioning; the move itself; and then the re‐commissioning.
Cutting edge technology and carbon footprint reduction are the order of the day for prestigious Addleshaw Goddard Relocation project…Read more