Canadian Financial Services Organisation
PTS successfully conducts a STARS Assessment of two Data Centre facilities and a gap analysis of current and future facilities.
PTS Consulting was engaged by the Client to conduct STARSTM Assessments on two of its Toronto Data Centres: the IBM Barrie and Cogeco facilities. The STARSTM rating system scores Data Centers at one of four levels: Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and Tier 4. The system features 20 levels of intermediate scoring within the main four levels of STARS.
- The Client was seeking a Consultant to thoroughly evaluate the components of the chosen sites’ infrastructures, including Electrical, Mechanical, Telecommunication, and Operational Systems, as well as Physical and Logical Security. The assessment process included physical site inspections, interviews with key staff, and reviewing on-site documentation and procedures.
- Carefully managed timelines and deliver the final project in time and to scope
- Comprehensive report featuring the site’s overall rating
- Identification of Single Points of Failure
- Useful report proved useful for the gap analysis between facilities and resilience objectives
PTS Consulting’s knowledge and effectiveness enabled the team to carefully manage
timelines and deliver the final project in time and to scope. The services and performance that PTS provided for The Client’s resulted in a complete and successful project, and the STARS report proved particularly useful for the gap analysis between the facilities and for the organizations resilience objectives.
Working with Cisco Systems to open up pathway to future business growth at large Philippines-based Service ProviderRead more