Discovery Networks Europe
Discovery Networks Europe utilised PTS Consulting’s expertise to relocate to their new European Headquarters and improve their IT infrastructure.
In 2004 DNE chose to relocate its European Headquarters to Chiswick Park, London, a 100,000 ft² site designed to accommodate its existing 400 staff and a possible further 200 new starters over the next three to four years. The organisation’s primary objectives were to focus on a high quality installation with resilient and reliable platforms and to implement technology that would be capable of supporting the business for ten years.
- Facilitation of the strategy design and implementation of the IT Infrastructure
- Provision of IP Telephony and LAN technologies
- Centralised service design
- Modern training facilities
- State of the art AV rooms
- Progressive training on telephony systems and printing solutions
- Long-term resilience and reliability
PTS’ recommendations to the infrastructure design teams, expert knowledge of the technologies to be deployed and Project Management methodology all combined to ensure that the project was a resounding success.
Cutting edge technology and carbon footprint reduction are the order of the day for prestigious Addleshaw Goddard Relocation project…Read more
With new, intuitive AV solutions and communication tools, Bracken House helps the Financial Times keep on top of the latest breaking news back in its former, historic homeRead more