The Client previously leveraged manual processes to capture project data and lacked standardized processes and procedures to manage projects and programs. Reliance upon a SharePoint site for storing all data meant a significant inability to enable appropriate collaboration and cohesive data-driven support capabilities necessary to successfully manage and track projects to successful closure.
As part of a wider delivery program, the PTS Governance & Project Management function developed a practical, low-cost solution as an alternative to costly, state-of-the-art Portfolio and Project Management tools. Built under an agile approach, with rapid development and deployment cycles using Python code, PTS aggregated all the existing Project Plan data into standardized program views and reports. This enabled easier analysis of the 58 project plans while integrating specific project change issues and project change request records.
The Program Governance Office was able to:
- Assess projects against standards
- Ensure adherence to project governance policies
- Ensure alignment across all projects
- Facilitate team communication
- Provide visibility into program performance
- Perform an in-depth analysis of project portfolio data
- Assess current baselines
- Analyze the effect of changes
- Use the data to effectively manage and track program change
- Eliminated project redundancies and improved accuracy with greater efficiency in reporting and control
- Delivered greater Client insight and improved visibility at the program level for senior executives and program sponsors
- Increased ability to assess the cost of organizational change to the program at large and tie project performance to business goals and objectives
Robust Governance and Project Management eliminate project redundancies and improve accuracy and efficiency in reporting and control, whilst increasing the ability to assess the cost of organizational change.
Analysis and migration of Digital Infrastructure, providing clear understanding of the current state, eliminating redundancies, outlining a robust roadmap for change, and delivering automated processes, hardware, and shared infrastructure to mitigate risk and enable optimizations for the current and future states.Read more
Advisory services enable the Global US Financial Services Organization to demonstrate proper due diligence, gain a clear understanding of technical issues and execute a robust roadmap for critical infrastructure transformation.Read more
Technical Debt Remediation, Project Management, and Service Transformation expertise create up-to-date shared infrastructure components with a clean record of all devices removed and database records updated.Read more
Service Discovery and Technical Debt Remediation expertise true-up device history for critical applications and identify opportunities to replace expensive, at-risk, non-supported platforms.Read more
Service Discovery and Technical Debt Remediation expertise transform critical applications into fully compliant, future-proof platforms and facilitate streamlined project and program reporting, risk, and issue management.Read more