The client is proud to complete high status IT relocation project, providing a flagship new home for its employees in the City of London…
As part of a ‘best of breed’ Design Team, PTS was tasked with representing IT throughout all phases of HSBC’s new one million sq.ft. HQ project. The scope of works included the design of all computer rooms and the procurement and implementation of the Structured Cabling System. The location of the main Datacentre was of particular concern in the wake of the terrorist attacks of 9/11.
- Early engagement in five-year assignment
- Fully integrated IT infrastructure with building services
- Fire-suppression within the new Data Centre location
- Sectionalised Data Centre room fitted with own SCS sub-system
- Extensive management structure to ensure equipment is regularly tested
The building incorporated the latest environmentally friendly technology, thus setting a new standard for building construction.
PTS assists Rathbone Brothers with the successful relocation of its London headquarters.Read more