A worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications company successfully relocated 30 staff across Singapore’s CBD to the premier landmark facility of Asia Square.
With an ever-expanding headcount fuelled by continued growth, SWIFT took the very late decision to relocate to the new financial hub of Singapore located in the islands award-winning premier offices of Asia Square. ith less than 3 months before a fixed exit date from the existing CBD location the decision was taken to appoint PTS Consulting.
- Design and fit-out of new 7000 square foot site
- Maximised use of office space
- Dynamic and multi-functional training rooms
- Set a new benchmark in creating a new corporate global workspace standard
- World-class learning and training environment for SWIFT clients
- Innovative design solutions in reducing total fit-out costs by 10% without compromising quality
- Prepare the completed design to achieve LEED Platinum status
PTS’ complete end to end capability ensured that costs were tightly managed against benchmark data for fit‐out. Where raw materials could be sourced locally or in nearby neighbouring countries to reduce lead time, PTS’ relationships with vendors and suppliers allowed for this. PTS’ long-standing relationship with SWIFT also came to therefore with its ability to carry previous best practice experiences across Asia‐Pacific to the project by employing a setup function from Tokyo to lead the early phases of the kick-off process. This approach ensured PTS could engage instantly with the Client in managing their expectations from beginning to end.
PTS’s Project Management Office provides the governance structure required to create a robust business case and future operating model for a leading UK telecommunications organisation.Read more